Game day is all about food, football and friends. Pizza and wings top the list when it comes to game day food and there’s no right or wrong way to match up your favorites. You can easily order them from your favorite pizza place (may we recommend Rosati’s?), and you won’t have to break a sweat in the kitchen before kickoff.
Our Combo Recommendations:
Hot Wings & The Veggie Pizza
Just like the way spicy pizza can keep your sweet wings from becoming too sugary, a pizza with a hint of sweetness can help tame the spice. Our Hot Wings and Veggie Pizza create a perfect balance for your tastebuds.
Honey BBQ Wings & The Hawaiian Pizza
Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce goes extremely well with sweet and tangy pineapple. Combine the two for a party in your mouth!
Spicy Garlic Wings & The Windy City Pizza
Chances are if you’re ordering The Windy City Pizza, you like it hot – and what goes better with a garlic-y, gardineria-covered pizza better than Spicy Garlic wings?!
Parmesan Garlic Wings & The Classic Combo Pizza
Parmesan Garlic Wings are a great alternative for people who don’t like classic spicy hot wings, but what better pizza to pair them with than our Classic Combo? The only thing that can make this Gourmet Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper & black olives pizza any better is a little bit of Parmesan.
Tips for Making Your Game Day Menu
You know you’ll need plenty of food to satisfy your hungry friends, but what else do you need to know about game day food? Use these tips to prep for kickoff:
- Go for variety: Instead of asking everyone what they want, just order a variety of pizzas and wings.
- Serve finger foods: Finger foods excel on game day. They’re easy to grab during commercial breaks, and your friends and family can eat them while standing around discussing the games.
- Set up a buffet: A buffet-style presentation is easiest for football games, especially when you serve wings and pizza. Spread out all the offerings and let the guests dive in for themselves.
- Make sure you have enough: People tend to graze throughout the game, so you may need more food than you think. Plus, pizza and wings are perfect as leftovers if you don’t eat them all at once.
- Order: The best way to keep yourself out of the kitchen and enjoying the game is by ordering food. Rosati’s has you covered with both wings and pizza, plus any other sandwiches, salads or pastas you have cravings for!
What are your favorite pizza/wing combos?
Whether you prefer sweet, spicy, traditional or build-your-own, wings and pizza are a perfect addition to your menu on game day. Spend more time watching the game and socializing with friends and family when you order your favorite pizza and wing combos from Rosati’s. Find the location closest to you to place your order for delivery or carryout, and let the game day festivities begin.